As far as the setting goes, I will need to:
- Flesh out the town of Montporte: Merchants, religious organizations, wizarding-types, and so on. The usual town-next-to-the-dungeon stuff.
- Flesh out the area right around the dungeon: Maps, encounters, etc.
- Write up the Planes: The Planes come into play in this world and there are four "nearby" planes--The home of the Fey; The home of the dragons; The home of demons; and The home of madness.
- Write up the "physics" of the place: The four elements (they are not separate planes in Montporte); the three energies, etc.
- Flaming oil: The boys are using a lot of it and I need to provide more clarity on this.
- 0-Level Spells: I am allowing spell casters to use there 0-level spells at will, but there are certain spells in Blood & Treasure where this doesn't work. The spells that do healing or damage are the main examples.
- Character Creation: I just need to spruce up the rules we started with.
I am also mindful of the fact that there are some things that I need to do a better job with...mainly tracking time and resources. It gets tricky when we players are not always available every session or we put Montporte on hold for a few weeks while adventuring in Rob's (Bat in the Attic) Majestic Wilderlands campaign.