We'll be starting up with the Montporte Dungeon in a few weeks. I will be converting it to D&D 5e from our current rule set, Blood & Treasure. We have had more people in and out of our Monday Gaming Group and I think it works better with newbies and transients if we can use common rule sets.
So, in the next few weeks I will be:
- Converting my Montporte Dungeon to D&D 5e.
- Helping the players convert their current characters to D&D 5e.
- Facilitating character creation for the new players.
- Catching up on my session notes on my blog. We have played 39 sessions and I have session notes for the first 37 sessions.
- Retooling the Roll20 Montporte Dungeon campaign.
I am excited about the conversion as I have really enjoyed D&D 5e so far.