7/30/15

Catch Up...

I decided to take a break from gaming this summer. Lots of reasons. The primary reason is that I simply needed a break. Other reasons include career changes, performing music on the weekends with two bands (plus rehearsals), doing major home renovations, and getting my Mom ready to move.

I still have been reading a lot of gaming blogs, although I rarely comment as I read them on my phone. I have some ideas for upcoming blog posts on this blog. I have been posting to Books and Beans this past month.

12 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Ken. Even if it's just a few posts here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, welcome back. I miss your Monday moodsetters, your dungeons and your critters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ken! Looking forward to when you come back full time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Already have a post written for tomorrow.

      Delete
  4. Hey Ken, good to hear from you. So are you the Dragon Adept on Books and Beans?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tim. Yes, I am the Dragon Adept. I created that name/gmail account about 4 years back when I was doing a work-related blog.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for "touching base" with us and letting me know about the second blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear from you Ken looking forward to seeing your posts no matter how infrequent.

    ReplyDelete