2/5/13

Magnificent Miscellaneum from James Mishler

I recently picked up the first three volumes of James Mishler's Magnificent Miscellaneum from RPGNow. Each volume contains a few new spells and a handful of very creative creatures for Castles & Crusades (easily convertible to AD&D or its retroclones). James stuff is always creative, well-written, and usable so I find it to be worth the pocket change to add it to my gaming library.

Volumes 1, 2, and 3 of Magnificent Miscellaneum are already available.

4 comments:

  1. You know what would look really nice? Some pretty red falling hearts on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, that is exactly what I was thinking. Would really help make the "Blood & Treasure" image just pop right off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, nothing says "I love you, Darling" quite like swords covered in orc blood.

    ReplyDelete