|Pic Source: Kobblestone Miniatures|
- A Magical Medieval Society: City Guide (PDF)—A really cool free resource from Expeditious Retreat Press. It is an excerpt from A Magical Medieval Society: Western Europe, an excellent campaign building resource.
- GURPS Low Tech (Print)—There is useful info on weapons and armor here, but the real attraction to me are the other types of medieval technologies that would drive an urban economy. The Security and Covert Ops chapter is worth the price of the book (the info is mostly system neutral). You can purchase the PDF version here.
- GURPS Hot Spots: Constantinople, 527-1204 A.D. (PDF)—All sorts of useful gaming info on Constantinople, much of it is system neutral. There are all sorts of things than can be swiped for any medieval urban campaign setting.
- GURPS Hot Spots: Renaissance Florence (PDF)—Another GURPS Hot Spots resource.
- Vornheim: The Complete City Kit (Print+PDF)—Zak’s amazing resource and tool-kit for running a medieval city campaign.