|No Frilly Elven Characters on this List|
- Syrivald: Human Magic User (Mage of Thoth) in +Rob Conley's Majestic Wilderlands setting, using Swords & Wizardry Core (retired).
- Chael: Human Fighter in a short-lived Castles & Crusades campaign (retired).
- Corum: Human Cleric in a campaign run by +Tim Shorts, using AD&D 1e (retired).
- Delvin: Dwarf Warrior in +Rob Conley's Majestic Wilderlands setting, using GURPS (retired).
- Belafore: A Human Viking Priest in a GURPS one shot (retired).
- Ampersand: Human Burglar in a playtest of +Rob Conley's Fudge-based rules for the Majestic Wilderlands (in limbo).
- Hyroth: Human Battle-Mage in +Tim Shorts' homebrew game and setting (active, but currently creeped out).
- Darius: Human Magic-User in +Chris C.'s Ephemera setting, using Swords & Wizardry Core (active).
This list doesn't include a few characters that I have created but never played, including one for Dresden RPG* and one for Supernatural RPG.
*It is a shame that the Dresden RPG campaign was never played as my wife had coolest character ever--a teenage Amish mage. Not many spellcasters sport a head covering and a cape dress.