8/25/13

And Then There Are My Other Lives...

I have busy this summer, way too busy. Work has been really hectic, which is not good (except in the sense that I have a job, for which I am thankful). Lots of gaming and music, both good, have been on the docket.

Here is me at work, being quoted in the local paper: http://lancasteronline.com/article/local/886575_S--June-Smith-Center--Excentia-merge-organizations.html

Here is me, at work on the bass, funkifizing on Saturday night (the sound quality is not good, but you get the idea): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YQ5L63AHVs (by the way, what you can't see in the video are the four Amish guys that walked into the bar in the middle of the song...such is life in my part of Pennsylvania).

And it is almost Monday...time to grab the virtual dice and game.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the merger Ken. I know you've been working hard to get it done.

    Let's hope you have more time for bassing and gaming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tim. I am hoping the biggest chunk of the workload of the merger is done by the end of October and that the rest of it is completed by the end of December.

      There should always be more time for bassing and gaming...especially gaming.

      Delete
  2. I hope things will be quieting down for you on the merger front in the near future.

    Cool job on the bass. You guys are so good I'll be humming that funky music the rest of the night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chris. Our band is slowly getting better. We don't rehearse much so we rely on getting better in the midst of battle. The venue looks really weird on video...like someone's living room. It is actually an inn from the mid-1700's and has been recently renovated. Very upscale. It is a huge place but it is divided into lots of rooms scattered up and down the stairs...like a good dungeon.

      Delete