1/21/14

Mapping the Town of Montporte--Post 2

I had a snow day at work today and just went in the office for part of the morning. This afternoon I have been working on the Montporte town map for the Montporte Dungeon Campaign. I am using AutoREALM. This is what it looks like so far:
I might redo some of the buildings as I like the block style buildings that populate the eastern part of the town (plus they make for faster mapping). There is a lot less flexibility when using the built-in objects.

6 comments:

  1. Looks very cool Ken. I thought you didn't want to show us shiny things to be distracted? That is shiny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tim. It doesn't take much for our group to get distracted.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. That's good to hear. I always heard that a map adds ten pounds.

      Delete