- My Favorite Color of Dice
- My First TPK
- Least Favorite Magic Item
- Which Monster Has the Best Sense of Humor?
- How To Make Dragons Tougher
- Random Table of Found Meals in the Dungeon
- How Dungeon Rock Types Might Impact Adventures
- The Use of Ships in Traditional Classic Fantasy RPGs
- Uses for Modrons
- Darwin Award for Player Characters: Your Best Self-Destructive PC
- Do Elves Fart?
- Does Your Campaign Setting Have a Magnetic Field?
- The Original AD&D 1e Bard
- Clowns As Monsters
- Lions, Tigers and Bears
- Three New Magic Items
- Clothes and Style for Player Characters
- The Best Names for Taverns, Pubs, Inns and Bars
- Fudging Dice Rolls as DM: Yes, No, or Depends
- Spells with Loopholes
- Monty Python References During Gaming Sessions: Pros and Cons
- Three Actual Historic/Geographic Settings that Would Make For Great Gaming
- New Monster
- Best Music Before a Gaming Session
- Snacks: Salty, Sweet or Healthy?
- What Were They Thinking?
- Names for Swords
- Five Things an Adventurer Should Never Be Without
- Roll Twice and Use Both Topics in One Post
Random Table Top RPG Blog Topic Generator
Posted by Anonymous at 5:30 AM
Labels: 50 Shades of Random, blogs, cereal filler, dice, procrastination, tables