9/15/13

Wanted: Nerdy Tee Shirt Ideas

We start our gift shopping early in my family and my daughter, a college student, decided that she wants "nerdy tee shirts" for Christmas. I thought I would solicit tee shirt gift ideas from all of you. So, if you know of any funny nerdy tee shirts or hoodies, let me know. My daughter is into gaming (both table-top RPGs and video games), Dr. Who, and comic books (particularly X-Men).

By the way, the picture above is from one of my own nerdy tee shirts, recommended to me by my owon master stylist, +Tim Shorts  (Gothridge Manor).

4 comments:

  1. My favorite is from "Nasty T-Shirts" that says:

    "I used to be an adventurer...
    Then I took an arrow in the knee."

    Love it.

    Dale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted this shirt on my blog a long time ago, but I still haven't forked over the money to buy it. Love it though. Maybe when I'm done dropping the bloat - it would make for a fun reward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son loved this one, and I was very impressed with Snorg's customer service: http://www.snorgtees.com/zombies-robots-and-aliens-venn-diagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it is very stylish as well as nerdy. And in your case, probably true.

    ReplyDelete